Re-Nu Refinishing is a licensed California State Contractor (License # 867745), and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
We provide refinishing services in the following areas: Rocklin, Sacramento, Yuba City, Folsom, Placerville, Elk Grove and Truckee.
Our Refinishing Process:
- The fixture is cleaned with an industrial strength cleaner to remove all oils, soap, and built-up dirt.
- Any chips or scratches are filled with a special filler and sanded smooth.
- The entire surface is then sanded.
- The surface is then cleaned with a lacquer thinner and allowed to dry.
- We then mask off the surrounding area to prevent any overspray.
- The surface is then tack ragged to remove any remaining dust.
- Two coats of an epoxy primer that bonds to the surface is then applied and allowed to dry for approximately 15 minutes.
- Three coats of an aliphatic acrylic urethane is then applied to give the fixture a hard and glossy finish.
- The masking paper is then removed and the fixture is caulked as needed.
- After a 24-hour drying period, your fixture is ready to use.
- Porcelain or fiberglass bathtubs
- Fiberglass/acrylic tubs and showers
- Multi-stone finishes available